Sunday, February 22, 2015

Briana: Goodbye Fear

Dear Fear,

I will no longer be afraid, for I have come to realize there is no need to worry. For which, I am a strong, capable individual. In my road to success I have pulled through three years of college as a biological science major. Obtaining biological and health professional knowledge on the way. This class offers me the opportunity to apply the knowledge I have obtained to an outside setting. Costa Rica’s healthcare system is what I am most interested in. Specifically the programs implemented in the health care system, efficiency of managers, the difficulties Costa Rica’s citizen face with the health care system. All while enjoying the beautiful agriculture and lands which have contributed to the Costa Rican culture. Something that desire to see. Although, thanks to you I am constantly questioning myself and if I will be able to survive in this new environment. I worry of how this trip will turn out. Will I be able to truly adapt to the culture, and will I be accepted into this new environment? However, I am still willing to take this opportunity, so I can step out of my comfort zone. Gaining a new perspective on the world and the differences in lifestyles, and societal roles. Therefore, I must say goodbye. I will not need you on this adventure.

Yours Truly,
Briana McLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment