Thursday, March 5, 2015

Terresa: I've heard so much about you

Dear Costa Rica, 
I’ve heard so much about you and I can’t wait to experience you for myself! Your fresh air, vibrant wildlife and lushes vegetation will sure be a sight for sore eyes. I am originally from the Caribbean so I expect that this experience will feel a lot like home. I am also looking forward to many new experiences and can’t wait to emerge myself into the unique culture and lifestyle of your beautiful people.   
As a junior studying International Politics Major with an International Political Economy Concentration, I am looking forward to researching the political environment/attitude in Costa Rica. My research will be specifically focused on the uniqueness of your democracy and if your people feel as if their voices are actually heard. Based on this information, I also hope to conclude whether the development in Costa Rica is matching up with the expectations of the Costa Ricans.
I’m looking forward to learning new things and letting this experience enrich and change my life. I also hope that I am able to share memories and leave an impact on the people that I meet. 
See you soon,

Terresa Adams 

No comments:

Post a Comment